These maps are guides to help parents select a route for their student to walk or bike to school. Each map includes landmarks, existing pedestrian infrastructure, current or planned school walk zones, and approximate distance and travel time between some locations and the school..
Parents should preview the route with their child to ensure they are the safest routes between your home and school, and teach their children to obey traffic safety rules along the route. For safety tips, visit Harrisonburg Share the Road or Sharing the Road in Virginia.
All files are in PDF format.
- Thomas Harrison Middle School - existing walk zone [648KB]
- Bluestone Elementary School - future walk zone [628KB]
- Harrisonburg High School - future walk zone [631KB]
- Keister Elementary School - future walk zone [1MB]
- Spotswood Elementary School - future walk zone [989KB]
- Stone Spring Elementary School - future walk zone [681KB]
Mapas en español: Todos los archivos son en formato PDF
- Escuela Secundaria Thomas Harrison - área de paseo
- Escuela Primaria Bluestone - futura área de paseo
- Escuela Secundaria Harrisonburg - futura área de paseo
- Escuela Primaria Keister - futura área de paseo
- Escuela Primaria Spotswood - futura área de paseo
- Escuela Primaria Stone Spring - futura área de paseo
Safe Routes to School Maps were developed by the City of Harrisonburg in partnership with Harrisonburg City Public Schools and Sentara RMH Community Health.