Frequently Asked Questions - Public Transportation

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

Select a question link to open the answer.

Yes. You can view the Harrisonburg Department of Public Transportation's lost and found policy and call their office at 540-432-0492 if you believe you left something on a bus.

Harrisonburg Transit buses operate almost exclusively in the city limits. JMU's student travel options page has compiled resources for transportation options for travelling outside Harrisonburg.

You can apply for any open City of Harrisonburg position (including those with HDPT) at the City's job portal.

Harrisonburg Department of Public Transportation offers multiple routes of transportation to students from one end of campus to the other.  Use this guide to find bus stops and the routes that service them.